Canadian Career Education College. Bes Online Colleges
Higher Standard In Career Education
Accreditation Standards of C.C.E.C.
The following lists the standards for our organization for accredited COURSE(S) provider status where applicable.
1. COURSE(S) and legal education have been integrated into the mission statement of the organization, which also describes the intended target audience.
2. C.C.E.C. has defined COURSE(S) goals and objectives that are relevant to a defined target audience and are reflected in the scope of COURSE(S) events planned by the organization.
3. C.C.E.C. has adequate financial resources to meet its COURSE(S) goals and objectives.
4. C.C.E.C. has established an educational structure (for example, a COURSE(S) committee) representative of the identified target audience with responsibilities to plan and implement the goals and objectives relating to COURSE(S) for the organization.
5. The organization's educational structures, as discussed also include individuals with adult education expertise.
6. C.C.E.C. has an administrative structure to help plan educational events, as well as administer the collection, storage, and retrieval of accreditation documents and records of participation in COURSE(S) events.
7. C.C.E.C. has written policies and procedures that define the relationship with sponsors related to the funding of COURSE(S) events if any.
8. C.C.E.C. has written policies and procedures that define co-development relationships that guide the planning of COURSE(S) events, or potential future relationships with other physician organizations and non-physician organizations.
9. C.C.E.C. has a defined process for disclosing potential conflicts of interest to participants.
10. C.C.E.C. has written policies and documented procedures for reviewing events submitted for approval.
11. C.C.E.C. has written policies and documented procedures for reviewing events submitted for approval to concerned regulatory or subject organization.
12. There is a system established to identify the perceived professional development needs of the target audience.
13. There is a system established to identify the unperceived professional development needs of the target audience.
14. C.C.E.C. has demonstrated how identified needs have been integrated into individual COURSE(S) events.
15. C.C.E.C. has formulated overall and session specific learning objectives derived from needs assessment strategies for each planned COURSE(S) event. The planning committee is responsible for ensuring a clear link between needs assessment and objectives.
16. C.C.E.C. has formulated overall and session specific learning objectives that indicate what a learner will be able to know or do as a result of engaging in the event or session.
17. C.C.E.C. has selected and implemented learning formats consistent with the identified needs and established learning objectives.
18. C.C.E.C. has devoted at least 50% of either educational session or event time to interactive learning.
19. There is an evaluation strategy to measure the effectiveness of the overall COURSE(S) program in meeting its COURSE(S) goals and objectives and the educational needs of the organization's membership.
20. There is an evaluation system established to evaluate the outcomes of individual COURSE(S) events and sessions, including the level to which the identified learning needs and objectives were met.