without ielts study work & settle in canada
Canadian Career Education College
Registration status: Open
Program delivery format: Online (E-Learning)
Canadian Red Cross Beyond the Hurt: Preventing Bullying and Harassment Course
The purpose of the Beyond the Hurt course is to equip learners with the understanding and tools to effectively prevent and respond to bullying and harassing incidents in schools, organizations and the community.
Who should attend
- Educators, health professionals, community workers, parents, caregivers and other adults who work with or care for children and youth.
Upon completion of the Beyond the Hurt course, participants will be able to define and understand the different types of bullying
and harassment and their effects, identify the frameworks for protection, more comfortably and confidently handle disclosures
and complaints, and take steps to manage risk and prevent violence by building a safer environment.
This course is presented in five modules:
1. Introduction – violence, the misuse of power, and the benefits and challenges of bullying prevention
2. Bullying – types, participants, aggressive tactics, effects and signs
3. Harassment – types (including discrimination as well as personal, sexual and criminal harassment),
harassment of youth who identify as LGBTQ, effects and signs
4. Intervention – the conventions, protocols, legislation, criminal codes, and organizational policies that
help create protection in your setting, as well as how to handle disclosures and respond to complaints
5. Risk Management – managing risk, preventing violence, and creating safety for children and youth,
including through organizational policies
Five brief Knowledge Assessment Tests help you assess your learning as you progress through the course.
Upon successfully completing all modules, there is a printable certificate for your records
Designated Learning Institution DLI # O262228554872
Business and Project Management , Clinical Laboratory Assistant,Pharmacy Assistant Diploma, Database Development & Administration , Diploma in Hotel Operations & Hospitality Management , E-Business Administration Diploma , Occupational Health and Safety Administration & Management Diploma . Personal Support and Child Care Diploma , Long Term Care Services Administration & Management Diploma , Health Care Services Administration & Management Diploma , Patient Service Associate and more… Click here for full listing