Canadian Career Education College
Higher Standard In Career Education
List the core knowledge competencies
Hospitality managers oversee the general operations of lodging facilities, primarily hotels, casinos and
convention resorts. They coordinate and supervise departmental tasks, such as housekeeping, front office, food and beverage, room service, maintenance, among others, related to the routine operations of the property. They extend hospitality to guests by providing leadership and oversight of the many aspects that contribute to the favorable guest experience and the smooth and efficient running of a hotel.
Hospitality managers lead and direct hotel operations. They usually have reporting responsibility for the hotel's department heads, such as finance controllers, directors of human resources, executive housekeepers and other assistant hospitality managers. Hospitality managers develop and communicate standard operating procedures, establish standards for customer service, manage budgets, approve expenditures and provide leadership to staff. They also confer with department heads to coordinate activities that support the collective running of a hotel.
Key Skills of a successful graduate;
-Management Skill: Hotel operations managers are skilled in coordinating the affairs of a hotel to attract clients and maximize profits
-Leadership Skills: Hotel managers need to be able to motivate their employees, resolve issues and complaints from guests.
-Listening Skills: Excellent listening skills are needed, especially with guests. Making sure that guests are happy and that staff is getting what they need to do their job is crucial.
-Planning Skill: They are able to organize hotel services and activities during events and conferences to ensure smooth operations
-Customer Service Skill: They are adept to courteously interacting with customers and providing client-focused services to ensure consumer satisfaction
-Problem-Solving: Hotel managers need to be able to think quickly on their feet and make decisions when problems come up.
-Interpersonal Skills: Being calm and direct in a stressful situation and being able to communicate with many different types of people.
List of Subject:
The graduate will reliably demonstrate the ability to:
• Support an industry and workplace service culture by adopting a positive attitude and professional decorum, accommodating diverse and special needs, and contributing as a team member.
• Deliver customer service and solutions that anticipate, meet and/or exceed individual expectations, as well as organizational expectations, standards, and objectives.
• Use marketing concepts, market research, social networks, sales and revenue management strategies, relationship management skills and product knowledge to promote and sell hospitality services, products, and guest experiences.
• Apply business and revenue models as well as basic accounting, budgeting, financial and administration skills to support the effective management and operation of a variety of organizations delivering hospitality services and products.
• Comply with relevant organization and workplace systems, processes, policies, standards, legal obligations, and regulations, and apply risk management principles, to support and maintain efficient, safe, secure, accessible and healthy hospitality operations.
• Use appropriate technologies to enhance the quality and delivery of hospitality services, products, and guest experiences and to measure the effectiveness of hospitality operations.
• Keep current with hospitality trends and issues, and interdependent relationships in the broader tourism industry* sectors to improve work performance and guide career development.
• Use leadership, teamwork, conflict and relationship management skills and tools, as well as knowledge of organizational behaviour, labour relations, and employment standards.
Is it for you?
Starting a new career or changing one is not an easy decision. For some, it is a lifetime decision and for some a life changing experience.
People enter justice studies from all different backgrounds. Those who thrive in this career are the ones who have:
A few important scenarios for your consideration:
Please call 905-499-3631 Ext 103 for more details and options, or click here to apply. If you take this course you may decide to choose to be a part of the decision making or decision seeking process i.e. being an Immigration Consultant if you already are or be an officer. Having two options are better.
Required For Enrollment: All applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent prior to enrollment.
For any questions about eligibility, please call 1- 905-499-3631 Ext-103 or 102 to speak with a knowledgeable Admissions Advisor or send an email.
Paying For College Tuition: C.C.E.C. team can Help Turn Your Career Goals to Reality
The friendly and experienced Financial Aid experts at C.C.E.C. will work with you to explore your personal options and help you find a finance program that's right for you.
C.C.E.C. is Registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
This program has been “Approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005”
Our Philosophy: We believe in learning from the best. The Ritz Carlton has been known for over 20 years as the best customer service company in the world, regardless of industry. The most successful companies in the world like Apple have spoken about what they learned from the Ritz Carlton. At C.C.E.C, we have developed a unique “Customer First” Hospitality Program. Our goal is to develop the best possible Hospitality Service Managers.
Career Objectives: Graduates may find a wide range of employment opportunities in the global hotel and restaurant industry. Career opportunities may include front desk accommodation, guest service/housekeeping, sales and marketing, banquets, transportation, food and beverage, attractions, events and conferences, tourism services and golf clubs.
|Program Name/Title: (Diploma)|
Hotel Operations & Hospitality Management
|In class or online|
-Delivery Format and Language:
-Internship-Placement: Not Req.
-In Class (Full time)
-No license or regulatory approval required
-100% self-paced lessons.
-24/7 Online Access.
-The student decides his/her own access time to the program.
-Live interactive LMS
|All Lectures are recorded. |
Free 24/7 Access to recorded
lectures. Never miss a class.
Program Duration and Fees
Campus: Vaughan Ontario
Weeks 50 (Week Days Morning and Evening)
Online or in class, same tuition fee and duration
|Foreign Nationals Admission||No||No Admission Appl. Fee|
0631 and 0632
Hotel and Hospitality Managers
|Average Salary/Wage Range in Canada |
CAD 16 - CAD 38 plus benefits Per Hour (Entry Level Positions)
|Required For Enrollment||High school diploma or equivalent ||Call 1- 905-499-3631 |
Yes Please make an appointment to discuss or
Call 905-499-3631 EXT 102 or 103
-End of each module/subject online multiple choice exam and assignments
|Course Material and Books|
Free online access to course notes-material
Books are not included in Tuition
** Scholarships &
Textbooks not included
Occupation(s) toward which the program is directed
Hotel Managers, Restaurant & Hospitality Managers
Career Profile: C.C.E.C. puts you at the center of the hospitality industry in Canada. If you would like to join the vibrant global hotel industry, C.C.E.C.'s Fast-Track one-year Hospitality – Hotel Operations Management and Restaurant Management Diploma program will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to launch a successful career.
immigration enforcement officer ,