​​without ielts study work & settle in canada

Canadian Career Education College

Study in Canada For Higher Standard In Career Education p

patient service ​ study work & settle in canada , Study in Canada Without IELTS ,,   Designated Learning Institution​ ,  No IELTS , Low & No Upfront Tuition Fee, 

Thank you for considering Can-College for your further study in Canada. Can-College is a Government-approved ISP and a Designated Learning Institution (DLI). (Please note, hyperlinks on this page will open in a new window.)

International students enrolled at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI), a school approved by the provincial or territorial government to host international students for programs that are more than six months in length, are required to obtain a study permit. International students are responsible for ensuring that their study permits are valid at all times.

Can-College’s DLI number is O262228554872.

Why Can-College?
Since 2011, Can-College has been one of Canada’s leading career education provider for innovative, skill- and career-focused education. We are located in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) just thirty+ minutes from downtown Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton and some other main cities. Our students gain real-world knowledge and amplify their studies through in-class or online international standard curriculum which is taught by instructors who have specialized knowledge.

Choosing Can-College for your career education means getting closer to where you want to be. Whether that involves working in your field or pursuing studies to bring up your credentials according to North American standards, a Can-College education will ensure your success.

We are dedicated to creating a culture of action where education and experience go hand-in-hand.

Our knowledgeable administrative staff,  are always there to assist you at every step of the way and without any obligation. Whether you are in Canada considering switching your current program or career, or overseas, we can deliver all pre-admission to post-admission information and services at your doorstep. We can offer 100% Free Support to International students for a Study Visa and special Scholarship programs.

You have a choice to study in-class from our campus in Canada or online at your own pace and time.

We support you throughout your entire academic career. Can-College offers peer mentorship support and a vibrant campus community to help you succeed.

How to start the admission process at Can-College.

There are several ways to seek direct or indirect assistance for admission to our programs.

Option One:
Contact our designated in-house administrative staff—one hundred percent free and without any obligation. They can help through group advising, drop-in hours and one-on-one telephone or live web meeting appointments. Click here to access designated staff contact page

We encourage all international students/applicants to explore the following before starting the enrollment process with Can-College.

Before you choose a program, it is important to understand the following terms and process; or contact one of our designated administrative staff for further information and details on:

  1. suitable programs
  2. the qualifications you need to get into a particular program
  3. tuition fees and other costs
  4. scholarships and financial aid or payment options if applicable

You can also use this link to access the online course calendar or request more details directly through the admissions office at our head office located in Canada. 

Option Two:
Contact Can-College (our) approved independent third party designated International Student Advisors/Consultants, who are Regulated International Student Immigration Advisors (RISIAs) or Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs), and seek help. Please note that these Advisors/Consultants are not College staff and they operate their business independently. Can-College may consider student admission requests via these approved Advisors/Consultants on a priority basis and some additional and optional discounts may apply on a case to case basis. Click Here to see the list of approved Advisors/Consultants

Option Three:
Contact your independent third party designated International Student Advisors/Consultants, who are Regulated International Student Immigration Advisors (RISIAs) or Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs), and seek help at your own cost or risk. Please note that these Advisors/Consultants are not College staff and they operate their business independently.

Can-College recognizes the importance of student advising and helping students in achieving their personal and academic goals.

Great student experiences attract strong, dedicated individuals – students of today – who become leaders of tomorrow. Can-College is focused on helping you succeed by providing you with knowledgeable staff to meet the range of your needs and aspirations.

Besides your educational needs, a Can-College student services manager can also assist you with sourcing your health care needs and other necessity of life, via renounced third-party providers with any direct or indirect interest. You are encouraged to contact the student services manager via email or explore the information available on this page and apply

If you have any questions, require assistance in the completion of your financial aid forms, or wish to discuss your financial options, please do not hesitate to make an in-person or telephonic appointment. Please call 1-905-499-3631 Ext-102, 258 or 241.  to speak with a knowledgeable student manager or send 

ISP - International Student Program

Academic Matters
We want you to feel prepared when studying and living in a new country. Take a look at the student guide to help you navigate the academic culture that exists at Can-College. The student guide will provide information on academics, enrollment, grades and GPA, as well as getting started at Can-College and more.

Academic Integrity
As an international student coming from a different learning environment, it is important for you to be aware and have an understanding of the College’s values and expectations regarding academic integrity—which means honesty in one’s academic work.

As a key to success, it is crucial for you to be aware of relevant college policies related to academic integrity.

Get connected to your program office
Each faculty/school has staff available to provide advice and assistance, concerning program-related questions and issues students may face.
For more information about the staff and services offered,

Study, Work & Settle in Canada,
Low & No Upfront Tuition Fee,
No IELTS. Study & Work Legally,
Easy & Online Admission Appl,
Education To Settle in Canada,
Canadian Vocational Study Programs for a great career & occupations in demand. Apply Now,
No IELTS, No Upfront Tuition Fee, No Agent. Apply direct to the college for admission,
No Fee for admission application. Free Study Visa, Support Offered. Apply Now Online,
Change your current study permit or status to our college if already in Canada.  Apply,
International students welcome. Free Study permit support available. Admission Open,
Canadian Education to upgrade your vocational-occupational skills. Study, Work & Settle,

Business and Project Management
 Database Development & Administration
 Diploma in Hotel Operations & Hospitality Management
 E-Business Administration Diploma
 Occupational Health and Safety Administration & Management Diploma
 ​Personal Support and Child Care Diploma
 ​Long Term Care Services Administration & Management Diploma
  ​Health Care Services Administration & Management Diploma
 Patient Service Associate

Canadian Career Education College is a proud institution of Government brand "EduCanada" CMEC.


Designated Learning Institution DLI # O262228554872

​It's Never Too  Late to Learn

Qualifications/admissions (International Students.)

Each college sets its own admission standards. The standards can change from year to year. Please use the above link to access the Can-College Admission Requirements. Can I Get Admission Even If I Don’t Have IELTS? Yes

Can a foreign national in Canada on a work permit or similar status study without a study permit?

​Since by definition distance learning does not require one to be in Canada, a study permit cannot be issued for this type of course. For example, if a foreign national authorized to work in Canada is prohibited from engaging in studies as per a condition of their work permit, they are allowed to engage in distance learning courses. Can-College has excellent opportunities for applicants in such situations to enhance their skills and education while working in Canada and without a study permit or changing conditions to their current permit. More info, Can I Work While I Study In Canada? Yes; Who Can Get A Work Permit As The Spouse Or Common-Law Partner Of A Student?

When to apply
In general, we recommend applying 3-4 months prior to the start date of the program; for example, before May 1, if you want to start school in September. 
At Can-College the admission process has several steps and can take 5-15 days. So it’s a good idea to get an application in early.

How to apply for Admission
Applying for admission is 100% Online via the web. First, check our programs page for complete details. You can apply directly to our college via web/online form and without any obligation. The application form, submission, and initial assessment are free. There is no need to hire an agent or consultant at any stage.

Money Matters for international Students

How much will it cost me to study at Can-College? More Info 

You don’t have to pay a full amount upfront to get admission approval. Colleges may offer and enter payment arrangements allowing students to pay the fee in installments. Can-College has such a policy.

What you need to apply

Click here for International Student Requirements
Please carefully review the admissions requirements to ensure all documents are submitted and your application is complete

Financial aid, Scholarships and Bursaries
You could be eligible to get money to help you pay for your college tuition fees/education. You will need to contact the financial aid office. Click here for more details and options.

Student loans
International students with study permits: you are not eligible for bank or government student loans in Canada, Emergency loans or payment plans: However, Can-College may offer a one-time emergency loan for eligible international students enrolled in one of our programs. Once you have been enrolled you will need to contact a financial aid office directly for more information.

Accommodation and Health insurance
You may need to contact our designated service provider or your own representative for more information on health insurance for international students. Can-College does not have any direct affiliation with any insurance provider in Canada or globally.

After Study Visa-permit Approval Policy and Procedures

On-Demand No-Obligation Service Request Confirmation Letter
Types of services available: 

  • Accommodation/Housing
  • Student Health Coverage
  • Airport Transportation