Canadian Career Education College
Study in Canada For Higher Standard In Career Education.
General Application Guidelines: Updated August 15, 2020
We highly recommend using a computer or laptop to submit the admission application.
All candidates must follow the following steps to submit an admission application online.
New Education Related Additional Admission Options
Mature student status may be granted to applicants who are over 19 years old and do not have a high school diploma or GED. It is intended to allow applicants who have not completed high school the opportunity to be considered for admission, based on the skills and experience they have acquired since leaving school.
If a prospective student does not have a grade 12 education certificate which is equivalent to a Canadian secondary school certificate due to any reason, the college will still consider the student for admission to its programs if the student passes a qualifying test that has been approved by the Superintendent (The Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Ontario.)
What qualifies you as a mature student?
Semester-Program Start (Standard) Schedule:
Current Schedule and Enrollment Status: 2020-2021 (International Student Admissions)
1. Spring 2020 (Classes Starting from May 29, 2020) Admission Closed
2. Fall 2020 (Classes Starting from September 29, 2020) Admission Closed
3. Winter 2020 (Classes Starting from January 29, 2021) Admission Open
4. Spring 2021 (Classes Starting from May 29, 2021) Admission Open
5. Fall 2021 (Classes Starting from September 29, 2021) Open.
6. Winter 2020 (Classes Starting from January 29, 2022). Open
Domestic Students may submit an application anytime on or before 15 days before the start date.
If you have already submitted an application and completed all steps, and not received any response from admissions office within given estimated time, please call 905-499-3631- EXT 103 or 102 or 101 for the status of your application, or email