​​without ielts study work & settle in canada

Canadian Career Education College

Study in Canada For Higher Standard In Career Education p

patient service ​ study work & settle in canada , Study in Canada Without IELTS ,,   Designated Learning Institution​ ,  No IELTS , Low & No Upfront Tuition Fee, 

Study Programs Without "PAL" (IRCC Attestation Letter)


Designated Learning Institution DLI # O262228554872

​It's Never Too  Late to Learn

Benefits of Short Study or Bridge Training Programs. exceptions.

Eligible immigrants and foreign nationals can use short training programs to continue working in their career in Canada. These programs are designed to "bridge" your international training, education and experience, with what you need to continue working in your field according to Canadian system/standards.

These training programs are available for eligible immigrants and foreign nations in Canada or outside Canada with international training, education and experience in:

  • a regulated occupation (for example, occupations that require licensing to work.)
  • a highly skilled, non-regulated occupation that is currently in demand (No license required but understanding certain standards
  • Pre-requisite course to study main program of study.)

Bridge/Short Study training programs help you get fast access to training and supports towards a license or certificate, and assist in finding employment in your profession or trade.

Through short/bridge training programs, you can get:

  • an assessment of your skills and prior learning
  • technical and essential skills training specific to your occupation
  • license or certification exam preparation
  • workplace culture and communication training
  • clinical or job placements to help you get Canadian workplace experience
  • mentoring or networking with employers
  • employment supports, like resume preparation, labour market orientation, mock interviews, job search supports, etc.
  • post-employment job retention supports, including career planning and management


To be eligible for the bridge training program, you must:

  • be at least 18 years old or higher
  • have international post-secondary education
  • have international work experience in your occupation
  • have English language proficiency

 In addition, you must be one of the following:

  • Be physically in Canada with a legal permanent or temporary status (Such as Visitor, Foreign national having valid study or work visa-permit).
  • If you are outside Canada, you can apply for a short study visa, no PAL required.

You can study in Canada if you:

A- are enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI)

B- prove you have enough money to pay for your:

  • tuition fees
  • living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and
  • return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada

  1. obey the law, have no criminal record and get a police certificate (if required)
  2. are in good health and get a medical exam (if required)
  3. prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires

Outside Canada Process

If you are a foreign national residing outside Canada, you have to obtain a "LOA", Letter Of Admission/acceptance" from a DLI to apply through the visa office process, online or paper application.

At the Port of Entry (Upon Arrival)

If any of the following describe you or the person you’re applying for? (required)
You’re a:

  • citizen of the U.S.
  • permanent resident of the U.S.
  • person who has lawfully been admitted to the U.S. for permanent residence
  • resident of Greenland
  • resident of Saint-Pierre and Miquelon

Inside Canada Process

​Only some people can apply or change their status for a study permit (full Time or Short term) from inside Canada. If any of the situations below describe you or the person you’re applying for? 

You’re currently in Canada and one of these applies:

Be physically in Canada with a legal permanent or temporary status (Such as Visitor, Foreign national having valid study or work visa-permit).
If you are outside Canada, you can apply for a short study visa, no PAL required.

There are 2 reasons you may want to get a study permit even if you don’t need one:

  • You may be able to continue studying (as long as you meet the requirements)
  • You may be able to work on-campus or off-campus

Examples of this are:

  • if you’re studying for less than 6 months, but are looking to study in a longer program or
  • if you’re the child of a parent who’s authorized to work or study in Canada, but you will soon turn 18 (and will no longer be a minor)

If you apply for a study permit even though you don’t need one, you should include a letter explaining why you want one with your application.

Continue studying

If you already have a study permit and your study situation changes (for example, you want to study for more than 6 months or apply to a longer study program) you can continue studying in Canada while your permit is valid. If you need to extend your permit, or it expires while we process your application for an extension, you’ll also be able to continue studying because you have implied status.

However, if you don’t have a study permit already, you would need to stop studying or wait until you get a study permit to start or continue your studies.

An example of this is if you’re taking prerequisite classes required for a longer study program. You may not need a study permit for your prerequisite classes, but you may need one for your full study program.

In this case, you should get a study permit even though you don’t need one right away. If you don't, you may not be able to start your longer study program, depending on whether or not your study permit is processed in time.

*(Information Source: IRCC. Gov. of Canada Website)

How to register

  1. To start your application for the Bridge Training/Short Study Program:
  2. Review the list of training programs to find one that meets your needs.
  3. Read about the program on the website to learn more.
  4. Gather all documents, that you need and then apply online.