Designated Learning Institution DLI # O262228554872
without ielts study work & settle in canada
Canadian Career Education College
Distance Learning for International Students
Since, by definition, distance learning does not require one to be in Canada or on-campus, a study permit cannot be issued for this type of course. For example, if a foreign national authorized to work in Canada is prohibited from engaging in studies as per a condition of their work permit, they are allowed to engage in distance learning courses.
Career Profile: C.C.E.C. puts you at the center of the hospitality industry in Canada. If you would like to join the vibrant global hotel industry, C.C.E.C.'s Fast-Track one-year Hospitality – Hotel Operations Management and Restaurant Management diploma program will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to launch a successful career.
List of core knowledge competencies
Hospitality managers oversee the general operations of lodging facilities, primarily hotels, casinos and convention resorts. They coordinate and supervise departmental tasks, such as housekeeping, front office, food and beverage, room service, and maintenance, related to the routine operations of the property. They extend hospitality to guests by providing leadership and oversight of the many aspects that contribute to a favorable guest experience and the smooth and efficient running of a hotel.
Hospitality managers also lead and direct hotel operations. They usually have reporting responsibilities for the hotel's department heads, such as finance controllers, directors of human resources, executive housekeepers and other assistant hospitality managers. Hospitality managers develop and communicate standard operating procedures, establish standards for customer service, manage budgets, approve expenditures and provide leadership to staff. They also confer with department heads to coordinate activities that support the collective running of a hotel.
Key skills of a successful graduate:
List of Subjects:
The graduate will reliably demonstrate the ability to:
• Support an industry and workplace service culture by adopting a positive attitude and professional decorum, accommodating diverse and special needs, and contributing as a team member.
• Deliver customer service and solutions that anticipate, meet and/or exceed individual expectations, as well as organizational expectations, standards, and objectives.
• Use marketing concepts, market research, social networks, sales and revenue management strategies, relationship management skills and product knowledge to promote and sell hospitality services, products, and guest experiences.
• Apply business and revenue models as well as basic accounting, budgeting, financial and administration skills to support the effective management and operation of a variety of organizations delivering hospitality services and products.
• Comply with relevant organization and workplace systems, processes, policies, standards, legal obligations, and regulations, and apply risk management principles, to support and maintain efficient, safe, secure, accessible, and healthy hospitality operations.
• Use appropriate technologies to enhance the quality and delivery of hospitality services, products, and guest experiences and to measure the effectiveness of hospitality operations.
• Keep current with hospitality trends and issues, and interdependent relationships in the broader tourism industry sectors to improve work performance and guide career development.
• Use leadership, teamwork, conflict, and relationship management skills and tools, as well as knowledge of organizational behaviour, labour relations, and employment standards.
Is it for you?
Starting a new career or changing one is not an easy decision. For some, it is a lifetime decision and for some a life changing experience.
People enter studies from all different backgrounds. Those who thrive in this career are the ones who have:
Required For Enrollment: All applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent prior to enrollment.
For any questions about eligibility, please call 1- 905-499-3631 Ext-103 or 102 to speak with a knowledgeable Admissions Advisor or send an email.
Paying For College Tuition: C.C.E.C. team can help turn your career goals to reality.
The friendly and experienced Financial Aid experts at C.C.E.C. will work with you to explore your personal options and help you find a finance program that's right for you.
C.C.E.C. is registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
This program has been “approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005”
Career Objectives: Graduates may find a wide range of employment opportunities in the global hotel and restaurant industry. Career opportunities may include front desk accommodation, guest service/housekeeping, sales and marketing, banquets, transportation, food and beverage, attractions, events, conferences, tourism services and golf clubs.
Business and Project Management , Clinical Laboratory Assistant,Pharmacy Assistant Diploma, Database Development & Administration , Diploma in Hotel Operations & Hospitality Management , E-Business Administration Diploma , Occupational Health and Safety Administration & Management Diploma . Personal Support and Child Care Diploma , Long Term Care Services Administration & Management Diploma , Health Care Services Administration & Management Diploma , Patient Service Associate and more… Click here for full listing
immigration enforcement officer ,
|Program Name/Title: (Diploma)|
Hotel Operations & Hospitality Management
|In-Class or Online|
Delivery Format and Language:
Internship-Placement: Not Req.
-In Class (Full time)
-Online (Distance Education)
All lectures are recorded.
Program Duration and Fees
Program Duration: 1 Academic Year
CAD $9126 - In-Class
CAD $8900 - Online
+International Student Fee.
Registration Status: Open
|Foreign Nationals Admission||Yes - ISP - International Student Program|
0631 and 0632
Hotel and Hospitality Managers
|Average Salary/Wage Range in Canada |
CAD $16 - CAD $38 Per Hour plus benefits (Entry Level Positions)
|Required For Enrollment||High school diploma or equivalent or|
Mature Student Status
End of each module/subject online multiple-choice exam and assignments
|Course Material and Books|
Free online access to course notes-material
Books are not included in Tuition
**Tuition does not include:
Occupation(s) toward which the program is directed
Hotel Managers, Restaurant & Hospitality Managers