DLI # O262228554872
Canadian Career Education College
Higher Standard In Career Education.
Can-College’s DLI number is: O262228554872
immigration enforcement officer ,
With increasing the need of eCommerce industry, every business is looking to have an online store/business activity where they can sell their range of products and services. One can get a lot of benefits by opting for eCommerce as it delivers a comprehensive range of benefits to retailers and merchants worldwide.
Whether you are looking to change your career to become a business owner or a self-employed service provider having to the point, core knowledge and skills to create and operate a business can not only save you a lot of upfronts or an ongoing cost but also give you full control of your business without depending upon any software programmer developer.
This goal can be achieved by taking this diploma program from CCEC. This will be the best investment of your life.
List of Subject Taught in the Program
Program Outcome and Occupational Profiles
The E-business Specialist/Administrator will develop, plan and manage the implementation of e-business awareness-building projects and information sessions. The e-Business Specialist's role is to coordinate, direct, and integrate the company's e-commerce Web sites, services, and applications for the purpose of smooth business-to-business and business-to-customer transactions. This includes the development of ecommerce and e-business strategies for leveraging organizational procedures and processes via the Internet. This individual is also responsible for working closely with Web development staff to ensure the design, implementation, and administration of the company's Web portfolio.
Skill competencies of the successful student
- Develop, administer and manage an e-business or e-commerce department
- Design business processes and create management procedures and policies to implement the required changes
- Market, promote and sell products, services and administer in the development of an e-marketing plan
- Create and realize new business opportunities, products and services in the e-business industry
- create web sites, and employ techniques to create high impact and highly functional websites
- Plan, develop, test, and publish web content designed for mobile devices
- Create basic applications for mobile devices
- Use web analytics such as tracking referral sources, improving web design and content, and identifying visitor preferences.
- Monitor all administrative processes and ensure compliance to e-business regulations.
- Analyze process and develop ways to improve e-business operations and resolve any issues.
Core knowledge competencies of the successful student
Required For Enrollment: All applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent prior to enrollment.
For any questions about eligibility, please call 1- 905-499-3631 Ext-103 or 102 to speak with a knowledgeable Admissions Advisor or send an email.
Paying For College Tuition: C.C.E.C. team can Help Turn Your Career Goals to Reality
The friendly and experienced Financial Aid experts at C.C.E.C. will work with you to explore your personal options and help you find a finance program
that's right for you.
C.C.E.C. is Registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
This program has been “Approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005”
|Program Name/Title: (Diploma)|
E - Business Administration Diploma
-Delivery Format and Language:
-Internship-Placement: Not Req.
-No Licensing or regulatory approval/accreditation required
Regular In Class Schedule:
9.00 AM EST or
4.00 PM EST
Program Duration and Fees
Campus: Vaughan Ontario
|Foreign Nationals Admission||Yes - ISP - International Student Program||No Admission/Reg. Appl. Fee||Free Registration|
0125 and 1122 Business Managers
|Career Development Support||Admission policy|
|Average Salary/Wage Range in Canada |
CAD 29 - CAD 38 plus benefits Per Hour (Entry Level Positions)
|High school diploma or equivalent (OSSD)||Call 1- 905-499-3631 |
|Past Learning Credit / Transfer|
-End of each module/subject online multiple choice exam and assignments
|Course Material and Books|
Free online access to course notes-material where available
Books not included in Tuition