Study, Work & Settle in Canada,
Low & No Upfront Tuition Fee,
No IELTS. Study & Work Legally,
Easy & Online Admission Appl,
Education To Settle in Canada,
Canadian Vocational Study Programs for a great career & occupations in demand. Apply Now,
No IELTS, No Upfront Tuition Fee, No Agent. Apply direct to the college for admission,
No Fee for admission application. Free Study Visa, Support Offered. Apply Now Online,
Change your current study permit or status to our college if already in Canada.  Apply,
International students welcome. Free Study permit support available. Admission Open,
Canadian Education to upgrade your vocational-occupational skills. Study, Work & Settle,

Business and Project Management
 Database Development & Administration
 Diploma in Hotel Operations & Hospitality Management
 E-Business Administration Diploma
 Occupational Health and Safety Administration & Management Diploma
 ​Personal Support and Child Care Diploma
 ​Long Term Care Services Administration & Management Diploma
  ​Health Care Services Administration & Management Diploma
 Patient Service Associate

Canadian Career Education College is a proud institution of Government brand "EduCanada" CMEC.


Designated Learning Institution DLI # O262228554872

​It's Never Too  Late to Learn

​​without ielts study work & settle in canada

Canadian Career Education College

Study in Canada For Higher Standard In Career Education p

patient service ​ study work & settle in canada , Study in Canada Without IELTS ,,   Designated Learning Institution​ ,  No IELTS , Low & No Upfront Tuition Fee, 

The best-recommended Can-College programs for International Students:

  1. Business and Project Management
  2. Database Development & Administration
  3. Diploma in Hotel Operations & Management
  4. E-Business Administration Diploma
  5. Personal Support and Child Care Diploma
  6. ​Occupational Health and Safety Administration & Management Diploma
  7. ​​Long Term Care Services Administration & Management Diploma,
  8. ​Health Care Services Administration & Management Diploma
  9. ​​Patient Service Associate

All the above programs are geared towards qualified occupations in demand for great career and settlement opportunities in Canada.

Can-College Policy to change the program: If an applicant meets admission criteria and has received an offer for admission, at that stage he/she may change the program.

  1. Is there any fee to apply for admission assessment/offer? No
  2. Can I Get Admission Even If I Don't Have IELTS? Yes
  3. Minimum Secondary School Certificate from your home country or (any other degree/diploma if available)? Yes
  4. Do I Need to send my ECA report with the admission application? Yes, if you have otherwise, it's optional, we can offer alternatives
  5. Do I Have To Pay A Full Tuition Fee Before Admission Or Visa Approval? No
  6. Is there any maximum age limit to study in Canada? No 
  7. Can I Work While I Study In Canada? Yes
  8. Can I Change My Study Program Or College After Offer or LOA or Entering Into Canada? Yes
  9. Can I Restore Or Change My Current Status Within Canada From Study to work Or Change Program? Yes
  10. Can Spouse Or Child Go Along With Student In Canada? Yes
  11. Will College provide free guidance for study visa applications if required? Yes
  12. Does College have any agent or agency to deal with admissions of fees on the College's behalf? No, Admission decisions and LOA can be obtained directly from the College by the applicant.

Study In Canada Common Q & A

​​​​​​​​​​​​Admission Process

International Student Admission Requirments

Online Student Advisory Live Interactive Seminars Direct From Canada

Tuition Fee Arrangements

The Visa Application Process

New Education Related Additional Admission Options 
Mature Student Status” or “Mature Student Assessment
​Mature student status may be granted to applicants who are over 19 years old and do not have a high school diploma or GED. It is intended to allow applicants who have not completed high school the opportunity to be considered for admission, based on the skills and experience they have acquired since leaving school.

If a prospective student does not have a grade 12 education certificate which is equivalent to a Canadian secondary school certificate due to any reason, the college will still consider the student for admission to its programs if the student passes a qualifying test that has been approved by the Superintendent (The Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Ontario.)
What qualifies you as a mature student?

​Our regular processing time for a decision on admission application is 15 to 30 days from the date a complete stage two application is received.

Q- Are Can-College Vocational Diploma Programs approved "post-secondary school education" and acceptable by IRCC and nationally in Canada?
​Q- Is IRCC responsible to approve "Canadian one-year post-secondary" degrees, diploma or certificates?
Q- Will Can-College PSW diploma or other vocational programs be considered as an evidence of "Canadian one-year post-secondary" for IRCC application in related caterofy?

Q 1- Can I get admission even if I don’t have IELTS or proof of English language assessment?

A- Yes, it is possible to seek admission and apply for a visa without IELTS or English requirement.  (Ref. Gov. Canada Directions Concerning ESL, FSL Courses)

However, it is important to note that English language assessment is very important in getting admission to study, and in meeting visa requirements.

This is how you may still qualify for admission to a full-time educational program and apply for a visa even if you don’t have IELTS or English Assessment predetermined:

 Option One:

You are a citizen or have completed your current education from one of the countries in this list:
Then you are not required to have an English language assessment.

Option Two:

Conditional letters of acceptance (LOA). You may apply for conditional acceptance as follows:

“When successful completion of a prerequisite course or program is required before admission into a program of study, the DLI may issue a conditional letter of acceptance to a foreign national. This letter should be submitted when the applicant applies to enter Canada as a temporary resident.

“When the completion of a prerequisite program, such as English as a second language (ESL) or French as a second language (FSL), is a condition for enrolment in a subsequent program, officers issue a study permit for the length of the prerequisite program plus 1 year.”

Note: Foreign nationals who have been issued a study permit for a prerequisite program are not eligible to work off-campus in Canada until they begin their main program of study.

​​Q 2- Do I have to pay a full tuition fee before admission or visa approval?

A- No.  You don’t have to pay a full amount upfront to get admission approval. Colleges may offer and enter payment arrangements allowing students to pay the fee in installments. Can-College has such a policy.

However, it is important to note that the visa application does require an applicant to prove his/her ability to support themselves financially during their stay in Canada.

Once your admission is accepted, our staff can further guide you on this and may refer to a licensed legal professional for further advice on the visa application requirement.

Q 2A- Is it a law to have proof of funds to satisfy a Visa officer to study in Canada?

A-Yes: Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (SOR/2002-227)

"Financial resources - Section: 220 An officer shall not issue a study permit to a foreign national, other than one described in paragraph 215(1)(d) or (e), unless they have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to

  • (a) pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that they intend to pursue;
  • (b) maintain themself and any family members who are accompanying them during their proposed period of study; and
  • (c) pay the costs of transporting themself and the family members referred to in paragraph (b) to and from Canada.

How much will it cost me to study at Can-College?
The cost of attending College in Canada varies by program. Tuition fees for international undergraduate students can range from CAD $8500 to $18,000 per year. For international Students; fees are due and payable by the start of classes; various payment options, methods are available.

Q 3- What is a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) and how does this apply to my study visa or permit application?

A- To study in Canada the first requirement is to get an LOA and apply for a study visa or permit and complete study. Once you complete the study the work permit option becomes available on a case-to-case basis. This visa and permit process starts with the LOA (letter of acceptance from a DLI), not with the eligibility of a PGWP. Common sense says if the student cannot get an LOA and subsequently a visa or permit, there is no option for completing the study in Canada and PGWP.

Common sense about PGW!

Applicants will be allowed to apply for an Immigration application if they have work experience equaling to one year after they are authorized to work in Canada for one year in a qualifying occupation, which is possible to get after one year of study, why wait for three years and pay more!

Can-College vocational programs will allow you to complete study in one year, then apply for a work permit and work for one year in a qualifying occupation to meet eligibility requirements for the Immigration Application to settle in Canada.

The cost of study in Canada is estimated to $25000 per year.

To get PGW, a student must spend anything between $50K to 75K and two to three years' time. PGW only allows working full-time AFTER graduation, and it is not an employment contract. On the other hand, with Can-college programs, you can apply for a regular work permit after one year, the cost will be less than $20K and time, just one year.

WHY spend $75000 and three years on something which can be achieved in one year? If you do not have to.

Any eligible student enrolled in a full-time one year or more program may work during the study off campus 22 hours per week without a work permit. It does not matter if you are enrolled in a one-year, two-year or three-year study program.

Any eligible student can apply to change the status from study to work without leaving Canada upon successful completion of the study program; it does not matter if you are enrolled in a one-year, two-year or three-year study program.

Can-College does not offer programs to apply for PGWP.

Admission is open; select your program to apply today (Admission Application is 100% Free) 

Regardless of the option of PGWP, the student can work while enrolled in a full-time eligible course, which could be a vocation skills-based diploma program or a degree program.

There are thousands of applicants around the world having different circumstances and educational credentials which may not qualify them for admission to a community college or other college due to several reasons, including not having good grades, minimal education and other requirements, or a gap in study.

If you are a new applicant there is a lot more to learn and know about the student admissions and beyond. Can-College helps you with all this without any obligation.
Please use this link to attend our free online live interactive seminars for in-depth knowledge based on legal and serious discussion which may help you to improve your knowledge.

Q 4- Is a PGWP a guarantee to my Immigration application in Canada?

A- Absolutely not. Even you are eligible for a PGWP after completion of study, still you will need to find a qualified Canadian employer who is willing to offer you a job in a specified occupation under the NOC list. You will need to work for at least one year full-time and then apply for Express Entry along with other Immigration eligibility requirements concerning age, language, experience, education adaptability, admissibility, etc.

Q 5- Can I work while I study in Canada?


There are two types of situations: the Work On-Campus and Work Off-Campus.

  • You can only start working in Canada when you start your study program. You can’t work before your studies begin.
  • You can work as an international student in Canada if your study permit lists a condition that says you’re allowed to work on- or off-campus.
  • You can work on your school campus, without a work permit.

Q 6-          
What is LOA (Letter of Acceptance)?

A- A Letter of Acceptance is issued by a Canadian College having a DLI status. This letter is generally issued after the student has met the admission requirements and entered into an environment contract with the college.

Students can establish acceptance to a course or program of study by showing officers an original letter of acceptance (or a scanned copy if the applicant is applying through e-Apps) from the DLI that they will be attending.

LOA is a mandatory requirement to apply for a study visa or permit. 

Q 7- Is a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) a guarantee of my admission, visa and permit to Canada for study?

A- The LOA could be considered a commitment or guarantee that a seat has been reserved for a student to study in a specific program. But it is not a 100% guarantee for a visa, even if you are enrolled in a PhD program at a university, or in a college such as Can-College.

Every study visa-permit application has several elements to be considered and prepared before submission. These elements are directly related to legislative authorities, procedural requirements and supporting documents. There are several other factors surrounding the applicant's situation and circumstances on a case-to-case basis. Not every applicant has the same needs or requirements.

Can-College has comprehensive support available to all protected students to educate them covering the required elements, factors and situations to protect their best interest. This may help a student to self-represent in the visa application or understand the process better, even if he/she is represented by a consultant or a counsel.
Please use this link to attend our free online live interactive seminars for in-depth knowledge based on legal and serious discussion which may help you.

Q 8- Is there any exemption to an LOA?

A- Yes:  Letter of acceptance exemptions [R219(2)]

“A foreign national is exempt from the letter of acceptance requirement in the following situation:

Family members of foreign nationals whose application for a work or study permit is approved in writing before the foreign national enters. This exemption does not guarantee the approval of a study permit application.”

Q 9- What are a post-secondary institution and the difference between universities, colleges, vocational schools, and CEGEPs with respect to a DLI status-ISP?

A- Post-secondary schools include colleges, universities and vocational schools. Each post-secondary school has its own set of rules on how to apply, and decides what level of educational credentials and other requirements such as language (i.e., English or French) you will need to be accepted.

Each province and territory in Canada is responsible for designating schools at the post-secondary level that may enroll international students. The designated learning institution list includes universities, colleges, CEGEPs, vocational schools, private career colleges, and language schools. If you apply for a study permit and your letter of acceptance is from an institution that is not designated for international students, your application will be refused.

The DLI status equally allows all community colleges and other provincial institutions such as private career colleges to enroll international students and issue LOA.

​Q 10- Is Can-College a DLI?

A- Yes

Q 11- Can I change my study program or college after entering into Canada?

A - Yes. The law permits students to make a change in such a situation.

Q 12- What is the difference between a Student Visa and Study Permit?

  • A student visa is a permit to enter Canada for study purposes.
  • A study permit is a permission to remain in Canada for a study permit.

Q 13- Can I study in your school for an undergraduate course at age 30-50?

A- Yes. Canadian laws do not restrict any one's right to seek education based on age! It all depends on the applicant's intent and goals to achieve from the program. Our college has programs that are geared to provide education having a skill set in such situations

Q 14- Can a foreign national in Canada on a work permit or similar status study without a study permit?

A- Yes. ​Distance learning for International Students is an option at Can-College in such situations.

Distance learning can be through e-learning, correspondence, or internet courses. Distance learning is a process by which technology is used in ways where the student does not have to physically be in the place where the teaching is taking place.

Since by definition distance learning does not require one to be in Canada, a study permit cannot be issued for this type of course. For example, if a foreign national authorized to work in Canada is prohibited from engaging in studies as per a condition of their work permit, they are allowed to engage in distance learning courses.

However, some distance learning courses include an in-Canada portion to the program (e.g., special tutorials or the writing of final exams). If the overall course of study is greater than six months, then the student requires a study permit for the in-Canada portion of the program, even if the in-Canada portion is less than six months. The duration of the study permit will be for the duration of the in-Canada portion only.

Q 15- What is the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report  and why it is important

​A- An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) is used to verify that your foreign degree, diploma, or certificate (or other proof of your credential) is valid and equal to a Canadian one. There are different types of ECAs. You may need to get an ECA for immigration purposes

​You may get an ECA at any of the designated organizations listed below. We only accept assessments from these organizations.

When they assess your education, they will give you a report that tells you what your education is equal to in Canada.

  1. International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
  2. World Education Services
  3. International Credential Evaluation Service

 If an organization isn’t on this list, we will not accept assessments from them.

Q 16- I have completed Secondary School (12 Years Schooling) in my home country and also have a Bachelor's or Master's degrees, Do I still need to send my Secondary School Certificate with admission application or for ECA?

A- No, you don't need to... just submit your Bachelor or Master's degrees. But if you have completed a Secondary School Certificate and a one or more years diploma, then you will need to send your proof of secondary school completion along with diploma certificate.

Q 17- I am from a country outside Canada, USA or the UK like schooling systems such as India, Pakistan, Philippines, Nigeria, Europe and like. Will my Secondary School Certificate having 12 years of schooling be considered equal to "Canadian Secondary School Certificate/Diploma" for admission purposes?

A- No - Your country's secondary school diploma may not mean a diploma equivalent to a Canadian Secondary school diploma. You may need to get it assessed by a Government approved agency before acceptance for admission in Canadian College or for Visa purpose.

However, if you have a SSD or HSC from outside Canada and have completed any post-secondary diploma from a Canadian Institution, you may submit only the copy of diploma without SSD or HSD and Can-College may accept it without ECA or assessment.

Q 18- Do I need a Study Visa or Permit for Canada to study a short certificate or skill-based program?

A- No. You can apply to study at the Can-College without a study permit if both of the following apply:

  1. your studies aren’t part of a longer study program
  2. you complete your studies within the amount of time we’ve approved you to stay in Canada
  •           This is usually 6 months after you enter

You will still need to apply for admission and get a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) 

However, you may want to get a study permit even if you don’t need one.

A study permit isn’t a visa
Even though you don’t need a study permit, you still need a valid passport. Depending on your travel document, you also need one of the following:

  1. a visitor visa (temporary resident visa) (With a purpose to study)
  2. an electronic travel authorization (eTA) 9With a purpose to study)

Having one of these allows you to enter Canada.

Can-college Offers following programs that fall in short study Category and may assist in your study goals.  

  • Correctional service officer diploma                        
  • Emergency Management & Planning                      
  • French Language Course (Advance Level)
  • English Language Course (Advance Level)


A - Yes:

Canada's generous immigration policy allows the spouse and minor children of international students to accompany them to Canada to work and study. In this way, a student's entire close family can benefit from a Canadian experience.

An international student may bring his or her dependents to Canada by one of two routes.

One possible route is for the student and dependent family members to submit their visa applications concurrently. Another option is for the student to wait until he/she has received a study permit, and then submit applications for his or her accompanying dependents.

When applying for a study permit, information must be provided for all family members that will be accompanying the student to Canada.

Can-College may provide further guide 100% free once the student has received the LOA and is ready to apply for a student visa.