​Law Enforcement, Management and Administration*

  1. Citizenship and Immigration Case Processing and Enforcement Services (Domestic Only)  Admission Open

  2. Correctional Service Officer  (Domestic Only) Admission Open

  3. Legal Administrative Assistant (Domestic Only) Admission Open

  4. Police Foundations (Domestic Only) Admission Open

  5. Private Investigator and Security Services Certificate (Domestic Only)​​ Admission Open

  6. Certification Programs (Domestic & International) Registration Open

  7. CPD (Continued Professional Development Courses for Regulated Professions) (Domestic Only)​​ Registration Open

Business & IT Management & Administration (PAL required for these programs if you are outside Canada)

  1. Business and Project Management (Domestic & International) Admission Open  

  2. Database Development & Administration (Domestic & International) Admission Open

  3. Hotel Operations & Hospitality Management (Domestic & International) Admission Open

  4. E-Business Administration (Domestic & International) Admission Open

  5. Occupational Health and Safety Administration & Management (Domestic & International) Admission Open    

Can-College Policy to change the program: If an applicant meets admission criteria and has received an offer for admission, at that stage he/she may change the program.
Please note that it may take 15-30 days to process your admission application from the date and time it is received by the Can-College admission offer. Can-College will relay its decision to all applicants via email. Make sure to check your email account inbox and spam folder on a regular basis.

​*International students may apply if seeking a position within a related field outside Canada.

** This program can be taken by an international student as a prerequisite for a primary program

​​​Health & Human Care Management & Administration   (PAL required for these programs if you are outside Canada)

  1. Emergency Management & Planning (Domestic Only) Admission Open

  2. Personal Support and Child Care  (Domestic & International) Admission Open

  3. Occupational Health and Safety Administration & Management (Domestic & International) Admission Open

  4. Long Term Care Services Administration & Management (Domestic & International) Admission Open

  5. Health Care Services Administration & Management (Domestic & International) Admission Open

  6. Patient Service Associate (New) (Domestic & International)  Admission Open 

  7. Clinical Laboratory Assistant (New) (Domestic & International)  Admission Open

  8. ​​​​Pharmacy Assistant Diploma(New) (Domestic & International)  Admission Open

C.C.E.C. Diploma Programs

​It's Never Too  Late to Learn

​​without ielts study work & settle in canada

Canadian Career Education College

Study in Canada For Higher Standard In Career Education p

patient service ​ study work & settle in canada , Study in Canada Without IELTS ,,   Designated Learning Institution​ ,  No IELTS , Low & No Upfront Tuition Fee, 

(PAL Not required)

Short-term study programs (6 months or less) for individuals in regulated and high-demand occupations

You may study at Can-College in Canada without a full-time study permit or a PAL if the course or program lasts 6 months or less.
If you are already in Canada having a current temp. resident or study permit and/or your study situation changes (for example, you want to stay in Canada to complete your short study or study for more than 6 months or apply for a longer study or work permit) you may submit an application without leaving Canada.

Can-College is a DLI and offers comprehensive short study programs to individuals in regulated and high-demand occupations. Hundreds of applicants have benefited from this opportunity and settled in Canada.

  1. Certification Programs (Domestic & International)  Registration Open

  2. CPD (Continued Professional Development Courses for Regulated Professions) (Domestic Only)Registration Open

  3. Short Courses-Bridge Training Program(Domestic & International) Open

Language & Credential Assessment Programs  (PAL Not Required)

  1. English for Academic Preparation (EAP)** (Domestic & International) Admission Open

  2. French for Academic Preparation** (Domestic & International) Admission Open

  3. MSA (Mature Student Status) Assessment Test (Domestic & International)Registration Open

  4. ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) (Domestic & International) Open


Designated Learning Institution DLI # O262228554872

Important Notice: 
Attestation Letter (PAL) (IRCC requirement January 22, 2024).
Who does not need an attestation letter?

  1. If you have received an LOA from the college and applied for the study permit - visa outside Canada on or before January 22, 2024. 
  2. If you're a student applying to extend your study permit (within Canada), you do not need an attestation letter when applying for a study permit.
  3. Distance learning: A study visa, permit or Attestation letter is not required if the learning method is online distance education. Distance learning can be done through e-learning, correspondence, or Internet courses anywhere in Canada or outside Canada.
  4. Short-term courses: Foreign nationals may enter Canada or remain in Canada without a study permit to attend a course or program of study of 6 months duration or less [R188(1)(c)]. This exemption helps to facilitate access to short-term courses, regardless of their subject matter. The course or program of study may be part-time or full-time and should be completed within the period authorized upon entry (that is, up to 6 months).
  5. Are in Canada and one of the following situations applies to you: