To qualify for a Canadian study permit, you need to:

  1. Be enrolled at a designated learning institution.
  2. Show proof of funds to cover your tuition fees, living costs, return travel.
  3. Have no criminal record.
  4. Be in good health (you might need to complete a medical exam).
  5. Prove that you will be leaving Canada after your studies.


Once you have been approved for admission, Can-College can guide you through the process 100% free.

​It's Never Too  Late to Learn

Understanding Canadian Student Visas

Designated Learning Institution DLI # O262228554872


Can-College’s DLI number is: O262228554872.

C.C.E.C. provides letters for international students in support of their varying administrative needs and immigration responsibilities.

​​without ielts study work & settle in canada

Canadian Career Education College

Study in Canada For Higher Standard In Career Education p

patient service ​ study work & settle in canada , Study in Canada Without IELTS ,,   Designated Learning Institution​ ,  No IELTS , Low & No Upfront Tuition Fee, 

​​​Understanding Canadian Immigrating laws and types of visas
A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is also referred to as an “entry visa” or a “visitor’s visa”. It is a sticker placed in your passport and provides a different authorization than a study permit. A TRV allows you to enter or re-enter Canada, while a study permit gives you permission to study in Canada.

Students wishing to enter Canada require a TRV unless they are from a country that is exempt from this requirement. Please consult the list of countries and territories whose citizens require an entry visa to enter Canada, to determine if you need to apply for a TRV.

Applying for an initial study purpose-based TRV (outside Canada)
If you are a citizen of a country that requires a study visa or study TRV, and you are applying for an initial study permit from outside of Canada, a TRV will automatically be issued upon approval of your study permit application. You are not required to pay an additional fee or submit another application. Usually, your TRV is issued for the same duration as your approved study permit.

If you are not applying for an initial study permit and only require a TRV to study in Canada (i.e., you meet the study permit requirement exemption for short-term courses), you can apply online or by paper. Where possible, we recommend applying online, as processing times are quicker.

A Study Visa/Permit
In most cases, you will need to apply for a study visa or a permit before you come to Canada. If you plan to stay and study in Canada for 6+ months, you need a study permit in all cases.

You can apply for a study visa at the Canadian visa office in your country. Check with the local office in your area to see what supporting documents you will need.

Find an international visa office
Get a study permit application

Bringing a Spouse and/or Children to Canada

Canada's generous immigration policy allows the spouse and minor children of international students to accompany them to Canada to work and study. In this way, a student's entire close family can benefit from a Canadian experience.

An international student may bring his or her dependents to Canada by one of two routes:

  • One possible route is for the student and dependent family members to submit their visa applications concurrently.
  • Another option is for the student to wait until he/she has received a study permit, and then submit applications for his or her accompanying dependents.

When applying for a study permit, information must be provided for all family members that will be accompanying the student to Canada.

Can-College may provide further guidance 100% free once the student has received the LOA and is ready to apply for a student visa.

Work while studying
You don’t always need a work permit to get a job while you are in college. It also depends on where you work and some other factors.

Eligibility to work on/off campus
Full-time international students enrolled in a post-secondary program at a Designated Learning Institution may work on or off campus without a work permit if they meet all of the following conditions:

  • Possess a valid study permit;
  • Have already started to study in their program;
  • Have a Social Insurance Number (SIN);
  • Have conditions on their study permit that confirms on and off campus work eligibility;
  • Are enrolled in a program that is more than six months in duration and leads to a degree or diploma.​

Summary of maximum points per factor for Express Entry candidates