​​without ielts study work & settle in canada

Canadian Career Education College

Study in Canada For Higher Standard In Career Education p

patient service ​ study work & settle in canada , Study in Canada Without IELTS ,,   Designated Learning Institution​ ,  No IELTS , Low & No Upfront Tuition Fee, 

​​General Q&A about Post-Secondary Education"IRCC"

What is considered as post-secondary education in Canada?

Post-secondary education refers to those whose highest level of educational attainment is an apprenticeship, trades certificate or college, CEGEP, or other non-university certificates or diplomas; university certificates or diplomas are below bachelor level. A typical certificate in Canada involves three to eight academic months of post-secondary study in a single subject.

Secondary education refers to high school instruction. After earning a high school diploma or its equivalent, many students choose to pursue post-secondary education, such as a vocational certificate or college degree.

Post-Secondary Education

In Canada, there are different types of post-secondary schools. Governments have processes to make sure these schools, and the programs they offer, meet their standards. Institutions that do not go through government quality control are not officially recognized.

There are many types of colleges and institutes. Some are formally recognized by governments. Colleges and institutes usually offer one to three year programs. They issue diplomas and certificates that qualify graduates to work in specific jobs within many different fields. These fields include:

Q - Are our vocational diploma programs approved as "post-secondary school education" and are acceptable by the IRCC, and nationally in Canada?

A - Yes, all of our diploma programs are "Canadian one-year post-secondary" programs and are approved by the Superintendent under section 23 of the Act, Ontario. As such, they meet the IRCC’s, or any other agency's, criteria for a "Canadian one-year post-secondary" program.

Q - Is the IRCC responsible to approve "Canadian one-year post-secondary" degrees, diploma, or certificates?

A- No, the following Government ministries are in charge of post-secondary educationby province and territory:

  1. Alberta Innovation and Advanced Education
  2. British Columbia Ministry of Advanced Education
  3. Manitoba Advanced Education
  4. New Brunswick Ministry of Post-Secondary Education, Training and Labour
  5. Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Advanced Education, Skills and Labour
  6. Northwest Territories Ministry of Education, Culture and Employment
  7. Nova Scotia Department of Education
  8. Nunavut Department of Education
  9. Ontario Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
  10. Prince Edward Island Department of Workforce and Advanced Learning
  11. Quebec – Ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement supérieur
  12. Saskatchewan—Ministry of Advanced Education
  13. Yukon Department of Education

Q - Will our diplomas or other vocational programs be considered as evidence of a "Canadian one-year post-secondary" for the IRCC application in the related category?

A- Yes, since Canadian Career Education College is registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, a Designated Learning Institution (DLI), and has its programs approved as vocational programs under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005” Ontario, all vocational programs meet the criteria of "Canadian one-year post-secondary" education for this purpose.

​Approved Programs and Colleges in Ontario

Post-Secondary Education System in Canada


Designated Learning Institution DLI # O262228554872

​It's Never Too  Late to Learn