Business and Project Management
 Database Development & Administration
 Diploma in Hotel Operations & Hospitality Management
 E-Business Administration Diploma
 Occupational Health and Safety Administration & Management Diploma
 ​Personal Support and Child Care Diploma
 ​Long Term Care Services Administration & Management Diploma
  ​Health Care Services Administration & Management Diploma
 Patient Service Associate

​It's Never Too  Late to Learn

​​without ielts study work & settle in canada

Canadian Career Education College

Study in Canada For Higher Standard In Career Education p

patient service ​ study work & settle in canada , Study in Canada Without IELTS ,,   Designated Learning Institution​ ,  No IELTS , Low & No Upfront Tuition Fee, 

Alternate Admission Requirements (Education)

The Following are General Guidelines for Alternate Education Related Admission Requirements for International Students

Admission requirements are requirements or qualifications that students must meet in order for them to demonstrate the potential to successfully complete a program at C.C.E.C. (e.g., high school diploma, proficiency in English). 

Each C.C.E.C. program/course is different and has its own subjective criteria based on the nature of the course. Students are encouraged to carefully read course admission criteria-related details before applying. The applicant is advised to read carefully the following details for an applicable requirement(s);

In general at C.C.E.C.:

Students enrolled in a C.C.E.C. program are required to meet or exceed the admission requirements set out as per below before they begin a program.

For Canada & US-based education applicants:

A Secondary School Diploma or equivalent is required or in some cases, a  High School Diploma with five Grade 12 academic subjects is required.  If applicable, the applicant must also meet program-specific requirements, since some programs have supplementary procedures for admission.

  1. A secondary school graduation diploma from another Canadian province or territory or from the United States.
  2. A Canadian or U.S. postsecondary diploma or degree.
  3. A General Education Development (GED) certificate issued by a Canadian province or territory or from the United States.

A student does not require an assessment for a Canadian or US degree, diploma, or certificate.

For Outside Canada (international) based education applicants:

​Students with no educational experience/degree from Canada or the United States would require to have met one of the following requirements on or before the start date of the program they are offered admission. 

  1. ​​Educational credential assessment (ECA) 
  2. Mature Student Status” or “Mature Student Assessment

Educational credential assessment (ECA)

You don’t need an assessment for a Canadian degree, diploma, or certificate.

An educational credential assessment (ECA) is used to verify that your foreign degree, diploma, or certificate (or other proof of your credential) is valid and equal to a Canadian one. There are different types of ECAs. For the college admission purpose, if one of your primary educational credentials is from an institution outside Canada or the USA, you will need to get an ECA from a Canadian Government Approved Assessment Agency. The purpose will be the assessment for college admission. If you have already received an assessment report for any other purpose, we may consider that as well. You must attach that with your admission application. If you had not submitted a report previously, you may send a copy via email or before the start date of the program.

Your ECA report may help when you’re looking for a job after graduation. 

​Mature Student Status or Mature Student Assessment

Mature Students

If you are 19 years of age or older before the beginning of classes and you do not have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or its equivalent, you may apply as a mature student. Or students who do not meet the admission requirements from their academic transcripts/degrees ECA assessment, or cannot arrange ECA may also complete a mature student assessment to determine their readiness for college studies.

It’s Never Too Late to Start Your EducationAll mature student applications are considered individually; assessment to determine readiness for college studies may be required.

​Mature student status may be granted to applicants who are over 18 years old and do not have a high school diploma or GED. It is intended to allow applicants who have not completed high school the opportunity to be considered for admission, based on the skills and experience they have acquired since leaving school.

If a prospective student does not have a 12-grade education certificate which is equivalent to a Canadian Secondary School Certificate due to any reason, the college will still consider  the admission in its programs if the student passes a qualifying test that has been approved by the Superintendent (The Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities Ontario.)

Q-Can you go to college/university without any qualifications?
Yes, having a report as a Mature Student Status is one of the ways.

Q- When to get an ECA or Mature Student Status assessment?
The college requires one of the above reports on or before the start date of your program.
It is recommended to arrange these after your admission has been accepted or offered or as soon as you can.

Q-Do I need to have both requirements met before applying for the student visa?
No these are admission-related requirements and are Governed under a provincial *regulation related to education mentions below. The Immigration ECA has a different purpose and criteria.

The student visa process is governed under a Federal Statute/Legislation “Immigration Refugee Protection Act” and has a different type of ECA required for Immigration purposes.

​*Legislative Reference.
“Students enrolled in an approved vocational program at a PCC are required to meet or exceed the admission requirements set out in s. 19 of Regulation 415/06, as well as any other admission requirements identified by the PCC.

Students have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent1, or
Students are 18 years of age or older and pass a qualifying test that has been approved by the Superintendent.”

**Meeting the minimum admission requirements and deadline dates is not a guarantee of admission in some courses. Only the most qualified candidates will be considered.

For any further questions on admission requirements please email or call 905-499-3631- EXT 102

Study, Work & Settle in Canada,
Low & No Upfront Tuition Fee,
No IELTS. Study & Work Legally,
Easy & Online Admission Appl,
Education To Settle in Canada,
Canadian Vocational Study Programs for a great career & occupations in demand. Apply Now,
No IELTS, No Upfront Tuition Fee, No Agent. Apply direct to the college for admission,
No Fee for admission application. Free Study Visa, Support Offered. Apply Now Online,
Change your current study permit or status to our college if already in Canada.  Apply,
International students welcome. Free Study permit support available. Admission Open,
Canadian Education to upgrade your vocational-occupational skills. Study, Work & Settle,

Canadian Career Education College is a proud institution of Government brand "EduCanada" CMEC.


Designated Learning Institution DLI # O262228554872