​​without ielts study work & settle in canada

Canadian Career Education College

Study in Canada For Higher Standard In Career Education p

patient service ​ study work & settle in canada , Study in Canada Without IELTS ,,   Designated Learning Institution​ ,  No IELTS , Low & No Upfront Tuition Fee, 

International Student Admission Requirements

​It's Never Too  Late to Learn

Designated Learning Institution DLI # O262228554872


The Following are General Guidelines for Admission Requirements for International Students                   

Admission requirements are requirements or qualifications that students must meet in order for them to demonstrate the potential to successfully complete a program at C.C.E.C. (e.g., high school diploma, proficiency in English). 

Each C.C.E.C. program/course is different and has its own subjective criteria based on the nature of the course. Students are encouraged to carefully read course admission criteria-related details before applying. Some programs may require specific regulatory admission requirements as set by the governing body. In that case, that policy will supersede any criteria as set by C.C.E.C. admission committee. The applicant is advised to read program details from the respective registration page and apply.

In general at C.C.E.C.:

Students enrolled in a C.C.E.C. program are required to meet or exceed the admission requirements set out as per below before they begin a program.

For US-based education applicants:

A Secondary School Diploma or equivalent is required or in some cases, a High School Diploma with five Grade 12 academic subjects is required. If applicable, the applicant must also meet program-specific requirements, since some programs have supplementary procedures for admission.

Attestation Letter PAL Update

Important Notice: 
Attestation Letter (IRCC requirement dated January 22, 2024)
Provincial Attestation Letter (PAL) Not Required to study in these program 

The applicant must have the following minimum credentials/required documents for enrollment consideration*

  1. Copy of Government Issued ID  (for e.g. Passport Bio Data Page, Government ID card in English)
  2. Copy of Proof of Name Change**, if applicable (e.g. Name Change Affidavit)
  3. Copy of Secondary School Certificate or another degree/diploma which is equaling to Canadian Secondary School Certificate
  4. ECA or MSA 
  5. ​​Be 18 years of age or older at the time of registration.
  6. Accept LOA (Letter of Acceptance)

**A proof of name change is required if the name on your ID does not match the name on your educational credential(s). Note that marriage certificates are NOT proof of a legal name change.


The medium of instruction at C.C.E.C. is English. It is important that the student has English speaking and writing skills in order to keep up with the curriculum. In case English is not the first language, the candidate is required to demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting results of one of the following:

​If you will not be taking IELTS but taking a test other than IELTS, there are many options. Most post-secondary institutions accept English proficiency test results from tests, such as TOEFL and CAEL.

​If you are looking for post-secondary institutions that do not have English requirements, C.C.E.C. is one of them and has other options available. Even if you are not taking any English proficiency test, you will still need to prove your English proficiency level. Most of the Canadian universities and colleges have ESL (English as a Second Language) or English for Academic Purposes (EAP) programs on their own, or with their partner language schools. You can study English with the ESL or EAP program and achieve the institution’s required English proficiency level to start as a full-time student at your choice of institution.  

  1. IELTS Academic Module with an overall band of 5.5 or more
  2. TOEFL result with a score of 80 (online) or 550 (paper-based)
  3. MELAB with a score of 80
  4. PTE (Academic) with a minimum 50 overall
  5. Minimum of 3 years of full-time study at a school from a country on the exemption list. A letter from the institution or the transcript justifying the medium of instruction must be submitted for evaluation. (List of Countries: Exemption from Providing Proof of English Proficiency)
  6. If students do not have one of the above, then they must enroll in ESL** with C.C.E.C. with a Conditional Letter of Acceptance:
    - Completion of C.C.E.C.'s ESL Advanced Program with a minimum of 60% 
    (Ref. Gov. Canada Directions Concerning ESL, FSL Courses)

Q- I have completed Secondary School (12 Years of Schooling) in my home country and also have a Bachelor's or Master's degree. Do I still need to send my Secondary School Certificate with the admission application?

A- No, you don't need to send your Secondary School Certificate. Just submit your Bachelor's or Master's degree with the admission application. However, if you have completed a secondary school certificate and a diploma that is one or more years old, then you will need to send your proof of secondary school completion along with a diploma certificate for an initial admission assessment. If an ECA is required, it will be mentioned on your offer for admission letter and you will be conditionally approved for admission, which will allow you to submit ECA report at a later time or before the start of the program. Click to learn how to apply for the ECA & MSS reports.

However, if you have an SSD or HSC from outside Canada and have completed any post-secondary diploma from a Canadian Institution, you may submit only a copy of the diploma without SSD or HSD and Can-College may accept it without ECA or assessment.

International students

IRCC Attestation Letter

For many countries, C.C.E.C. considers the same academic preparation that is required for college or university entrance in those countries.
(i.e successful graduation from an academic secondary school program or equivalent)

*Meeting the minimum admission requirements and deadline dates is not a guarantee of admission in some courses. Only the most qualified candidates will be considered.

​​**For applicants from some countries (e.g. countries where English is the first/official language and countries in South Asia), we are not able to provide the option of a Letter of Acceptance to the Can-College English for Academic Purposes Program (EAP) as it has been our experience that study permit applicants from specific countries are rejected by the Canadian visa office for a study permit (visa) when there is an ESL (English as a Second Language) component requested. For applicants from South Asian countries (e.g. India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka), it is highly recommended to submit official TOEFL or IELTS scores.

For any further questions on admission requirements, please email